- Hanayama’s Diamond puzzle is a fantastic and fun introduction to cast-metal puzzles
- The elegant, understated design hides a boggling brainteaser sure to keep your hands busy
- Hanayama is renowned for their ultra-challenging, high-quality puzzle products
- Level 1 puzzles are considered easy by most puzzle enthusiasts
- Imagined by American Designer Scott Elliott
Though easy to take apart, the Hanayama diamond puzzle requires diligence and dedication to reassemble. The elegant, understated design hides a boggling brainteaser sure to keep your hands busy. Sleek, high-quality materials ensure each piece endures years of vigorous play. Hanayama cast-metal brainteasers are Mensa-rated and have 6 levels of difficulty; level 1 puzzles are considered easy.