- 890 easy to handle thick snug tight-fitting pieces; No glue required
- 3D puzzle assembled Dimensions: 19 x 10.75 x 28.75 inches
- A challenging 3D puzzle for ages 14+
- Assembly instructions included
- Eco-friendly packaging; box Made from recycled cardboard; no plastic bag or shrink wrap
Imagine building your own 3D replica of big Ben which used to be officially called the clock tower until it was renamed Elizabeth clock in 2012 In honor of the Queen’s Jubilee. This one-piece 3D puzzle, which also includes a portion of the Palace of Westminster (also known as the House of Parliament), is a challenging project which all puzzle lovers 14 years old and up will want to carry out Either on their own or with friends and family members. Once your project is completed, your stunning accomplishment will be proudly displayed in your home.
take puzzles to new heights and go 3D! Build your own Big Ben 3D puzzle in 3 easy steps: sort the pieces by shapes and colors, assemble All the flat sections, and go 3D following the illustrated assembly booklet included in English, French, and Spanish. Includes 890 puzzle pieces, each backed with ¼ inch of foam for a sturdy, impressive 3D model. With assembled dimensions of 19 x 10.75 x 28.75 inches and stunning graphics and illustrations, it will make quite an impression on friends and family members.