This 28” wicker fire pit table can be a fantastic focal point with great functionality in your patio, backyard and porch. It can instantly add a layer of romance and coziness to the place it stands. Apart from its functions as a fire pit, this multifunctional patio furniture can also be a decent hand-woven wicker patio table with a spacious tabletop of 28”/71cm W and 28”/71cm L. Founded atop an all-weather PE rattan base, this durable fire pit features a powder-coated metal tabletop to withstand the elements. With a high heating capacity of 50,000 BTU, it creates sufficient heat to maintain a warm temperature in the open space. This cost-efficient fire pit table set also comes with a bag of 4kgs/9lbs brown glass fire stones and a water-resistant cover. Simple assembly is required.
CSA-approved quality: This CSA-approved fire pit ensures improved safety, quality and performance. Each piece of the fire table is strictly tested before leaving the factory.
50K BTU heating capacity: With a high heating capacity of 50,000 BTU, this 28” wicker fire pit table can generate stable and sufficient heat to maintain a proper warm temperature in your patio/porch.
Electronic ignition system: This 28” fire pit table features a quick start electronic ignition system and variable flame control. With a simple push at the pulse switch and a turn at the valve knob, the electronic ignition system can start the fire immediately without any delay.
Warm and clean flame: The use of propane fuel ensures a clean and stable burning. This modern fire pit with a heating capacity of 50,000 BTU offers you and your loved one the perfect warm temperature and smoke-and-ash-free fire during the nights.
All-weather materials: As patio furniture, this fire pit is made of all-weather PE rattan and powder-coated steel for improved durability and long service life. The selected materials and strong structure allow for a high weight capacity of up to 150lbs on the tabletop and 55lbs on the propane tank bracket.
2-in-1 patio furniture: More than just a fire pit, this multi-purpose patio furniture can effortlessly transform from a fire pit to a 28” wicker patio table in one sec. It comes with a compatible lid to cover the fire pit area when not in use.
Multi-functional wicker patio furniture: Besides a fire pit, this 2-in-1 piece comes with a compatible lid that covers the fire pit area when not in use, which can easily turn the fire pit into a wicker patio table with a spacious 28″ W and 28″ L tabletop.
Out-of-sight tank storage: Under the tabletop, there is ample dedicated space for storing the propane gas tank. Hand-woven wicker sides conceal the tank just fine. The bracket with a thumb screw stabilizes the tank during use or moving.
Beautiful and functional glass fire stones: This fire pit table comes with a bag of brown glass fire stones weighing 9lbs. Not only will they add an extra layer of beauty to the fire pit but they also help gather the heat and build the fire more efficiently.
Hand-woven wicker frame with slatted tabletop: Design and functionality meet in harmony with this 28” fire pit table – founded atop an all-weather hand-woven PE rattan frame and topped with a powder-coated metal tabletop. This 28” fire pit table is great for an on-trend mixed-material look in your covered patio/porch.
Water-resistant protective cover: For a prolonged life span and enjoyment, we recommend protecting the fire pit table with the provided water-resistant cover when not in use.
Hassle-free assembly: The tabletop with ignition and burning system is preassembled so all you need to do is to attach the panels like a large cube. All necessary parts, tool and hardware are included, and a detailed instruction manual is there to help!
Material: steel, PE rattan
Heating capacity: 50,000 BTU
Overall dimensions: 28” L x 28” W x 24.5” H
Fire pit area: 14.6” L x 14.6” W
Glass fire stones weight: 9lbs
Max. weight capacity: tabletop: 150lbs, propane tank bracket: 55lbs
1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and do not stack them together.
6. Please don’t cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and causing the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
8. Please make sure the flames are off and the burner has been cooled down before covering the lid.
9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.
10. The tests under Decorative Gas Appliances Outdoor Fireplaces U.S. Standards for our Propane Gas Fireplace Models were performed and certified by CSA Group on Sept. 2nd, 2021.